Intellectual property rights are enshrined as human rights in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Article 27 of the Universal Declaration provides that: “(]) Everyone has the right. freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits; (2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.” Intellectual property rights are those rights accorded to persons over the creations of their minds. These rights award the creator an exclusive right to exploit, use his/her creation for a defined period of time. But ideas in your mind have no patent value unless they are reduced to practice before it is too late. We offer to provide you to create, protect and enforce these intangible assets and a pool of other services embodied under the umbrella of Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to;
- Patent: Prior art searches, Drafting of drawings, Drafting and filing patent applications in India and abroad, Patent prosecution, Pre-grant and post-grant oppositions, IP Valuation,
- Trademark: Registration of trademark in India and multiple countries through a single application, TM availability search, Due diligence and TM valuation, Preparing, filing and prosecution of Indian & Foreign TM applications, Opposition proceedings, Renewals, Drafting of Cease-and-desist notices, License agreement and Assignment, Infringement and passing off actions,
- Copyright: Preparing and filing Copyright applications, Prosecution till grant, Drafting of assignments and licensing agreements,
- Designs: Registration, infringement, and related proceedings Preparing and e-filing design applications in India, Design Litigation.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) signifies a wide range of dispute resolution processes and techniques that act as a means for disagreeing parties to come to an agreement short of litigation. It gives a chance to parties to settle disputes with the help of a third party, amicably and cordially.
OUR SERVICE SPECTRUM INCLUDES:
- Arbitration- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules, Conducting International Arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules, Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards, Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India, Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions, Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law, Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing an arbitration clause, Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses, Drafting and Vetting of arbitration agreements, Enforcement of International arbitration awards in India and Challenging of awards passed in India
- Mediation: Representation in Pre-Litigation Mediation at Delhi High Court and various other Courts, Offering Post Litigation Mediation before all Courts/Forums.
- Conciliation/Counselling: Proceedings before all Domestic and International Courts/Forums.